Saturday

Boston is a nice city!



I'm writing this post from my hotel room in Boston. The nature of this trip was inspired by a tweet from Flight Centre on Twitter. @flightcentreca offered a $1 discount flight for a very limited time. I was lucky enough to get the deal. The cost with return flight ended up costing only $125. This makes the trip very affordable and perfect timing after the Toronto International Film. It has been a hectic week with work and events that it was time to give myself a break, hence the mini vacation to Boston.

I've never been to Boston, so I look forward to experiencing and exploring what Boston has to offer. I plan to be random and explore different restaurants, shops and just be a tourist. I've already experienced the Green Monster at Fenway and it was quite fun! If anyone knows me personally, I'm very sociable and I hope to meet some cool peeps along the way. Bonus points if they are on Twitter. So while I tweet in and around the city of Boston please feel free to give me a tweet if you have any suggestions or recommendations. I'm hoping you can join me vicariously through my tweets at @clickflickca :-)

No comments: