Friday

Get moving with Fitbit Charge 2 & Flex 2


Fitbit is an activity tracker that is designed to help you track your physical activity, record your eating habits, track your sleep; igniting that need to become a healthier person. I have been a Fitbit enthusiast with the original Fitbit Charge since December 2015. I originally received it as a gift from my family for Christmas and it has definitely pushed my fitness or lack of to a different level. I'm am proud to say that Fitbit has definitely changed my outlook on health & enabled me to live a more active lifestyle & I'm a big fan of it! If you're new to Fitbit, they have recently released two NEW Fitbit trackers - Fitbit Charge 2 & Fitbit Flex 2.

New Fitbit Charge 2 & Fitbit Flex 2.
The NEW Fitbit Charge 2 & Fitbit Flex 2 offers additional options to optimize one's performance. I recently had the opportunity to see these products firsthand and love the new added functionality & features.

Swim-Proof Fitbit Flex 2 - Track your swimming.

Fitbit Flex 2 new features include:

Minimalistic design

Swim proof wristband

Removable tracker that fits in bands, bangles and pendants.

Learn more about:  Fitbit Flex 2


NEW Fitbit Charge 2

Fitbit Charge 2 new features include:

Heart Rate

Workout mode features

Guided Breathing Sessions.

Learn more about:  Fitbit Charge 2


The main edge that Fitbit has compared to other wearable trackers  is the option of different goal challenges. You can connect with your friends & family through the Fitbit app and have different step challenges. You can create week long, weekend long or just a one day step challenge with your friends and family. It inspires competition and a great way to encourage and get the family active, alongside. There will be days were you just feel lazy to do anything but when you see the challenges or the leaderboard, it motivates you to get active and get in those steps whether it be taking the stairs or parking the car a little further. My family and friends are competitive so it's always fun! Even if you're not into the challenges it's fun to hit your daily step goal and mind changing when you see the lack of steps taken in one's 'busy' day. 

It's a great reminder to take a break once in awhile and get moving! If you ask any current Fitbit user about the 'fireworks' display and buzzing you get when you reach your goals, they'll tell you it's quite an awesome feeling. An accomplishment if you may. You will also earn badges that are great reminders of goals or successes you have achieved using the fitbit.


Achievement Badges from Fitbit.
It's a great motivator to get you up and about. For example, I will purposely park my car farther away from a shopping mall entrance just to get extra step counts for my daily step totals... The online community on fitbit.com is also another amazing resource to help fuel your active lifestyle which include many resources and tips. I highly recommend purchasing one of the Fitbit trackers to get you moving in the right direction. Your mind, body, and soul will thank me later! Stay tune for my next blog post of the Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale. I'm excited to give you feedback soon!

Disclosure: This post is in partnership with Fitbit. All opinions expressed are my own.








1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you think about exchanging with the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company - CoinMama.