Thursday

What I want on the iphone.

I have owned several different phones over the years but truly the Iphone is my favourite. I'm a mac addict so the user interface is very simple for me. One of my favoured features of the iphone is the ability to download applications from the phone itself via WIFI or 3G. The applications can vary from Social Networking Apps to games and entertainment. Other carriers such as BlackBerry and Google Android are playing "Catch Up" to the Iphone and Apple Itunes App Store. Not all things are perfect but the Iphone comes close to that idea. What do you think the Iphone is missing or lacking? Here is my list of things I would like to see on future iphone software upgrades:

  1. Copy and Paste
  2. Larger selection of Ringtones
  3. Video Calling
  4. Better Camera/Flash lighting
  5. Capability to record video
  6. Use of Flash
  7. Live Streaming
  8. Real-time text email
  9. Memory expansion
  10. Use of different browsers
Most of these options are available on a jailbroken Iphone. I don't want to go through the process of having problems again in the future which I experienced previously with my 1st generation Iphone.  I'm hoping some of these options will be available with the new software and Iphone releases coming this month. What features would you guys want on your Iphone?

No comments: