Monday

Twitter Metrics and Analytics


I recently found this site called Foller.me which is a cool site to just find out general info on a particular Twitter user(s) This is great way to source certain user(s) on topical matters. I really enjoy using the Hashtag and cloud mentions of this App. There are many Apps like this including tweetstats.com but I just like the clean interface of Foller.me. The Tweet Analysis also gives you a more detailed anaylsis of the type of interactions you have with your followers. I really like the metrics of when a follower actually tweets and the "Attitude" feature. Great way to target user(s). Give it a try and tell me what you think. Did I mention it's free?

3 comments:

Super Bowl 2012 said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Super Bowl Commercials 2012

let it snow said...

very nice thanks for sharing

hey friend see snow on google
Type “Let It Snow” on @Google If you click and drag you can wipe the snow away. It is great.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the good work!
source: www.wbupdates.com