The Art of Small Business conference in Toronto
"The Art of Small Business" conference comes to Toronto this October 21st 2013. What is The Art of Small Business Conference? This conference is about learning and listening to well established story-tellers; in their field of expertise from marketing and small businesses. I often hear about the importance of storytelling in business and social media outlets that I saw a great opportunity to hear great speakers and gather new and relevant insights; something I can find useful in my own ventures. I'm a co-founder of a business so this will help me communicate on a different level of interaction, learning from others who have completed this path of self-discovery. This is another reason I find the importance of networking and sharing ideas among like-minded individuals. Every conference that I've attend in past has always given me something of value by taking other's triumphs and so called failure, and further digesting them intellectually; these networking opportunities made available through these conferences.
The Art of Small Business conferences are attended by well established business professionals in their discipline of choosing. It's always important to surround yourself with people of great knowledge or experiences so that you can continue to learn and grow. I encourage you to attend this event which will be a full day of learning and inspiration to strive for a strong foundation in business and life in general.
The list of speakers for the Oct 21 event:
1) Michael E. Gerber, Small Business Guru & Author of the Mega-Bestseller, The E-Myth Revisited
2) Chris Guillebeau, New York Times Bestselling Author of The $100 Startup & The Art of Non-Conformity
3) JJ Ramberg, Host of MSNBC's Your Business & Author of It's Your Business
4) John Jantsch, Small Business Expert & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author of Duct Tape Marketing,
5) Jonathan Fields, Award-Winning Author, Entrepreneur, & Founder of The Good Life Project
6) Stephen Shapiro, Innovation Consultant, Speaker & Author of Personality Poker & Best Practices Are Stupid
7) Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image & Bestselling Author of Six Pixels of Separation & Ctrl Alt Delete
The Art Of Small Business conference will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre located at 255 Front St. West.
Thanks, to the organizers they have given me a code to save up to $100 per ticket. You can use the code "TWITTERFAN" for the discount. BUY TICKETS
Purchase from 1-3 tickets – save $50 per ticket.
Purchase 3 or more tickets – save $100 per ticket.
Follow the event on Twitter: @TheArtOf Hashtag: #TheArtOf
Website for more info: The Art Of Productions Inc
Disclosure: I received compensation for this post. However, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.