Friday

Wing It Contest Entries.

This is a follow up to the random contest I had online yesterday on Twitter. I had ask Twitter to submit an "airplane wing shot". You know that shot we all take on the airplane when we go on vacation. I thought for fun I would throw in a "chicken wing" voucher to @StLouisWings at the Atrium or Yonge street location in Toronto. Since this is a Twitter submitted contest I will have the winner decided by votes via Twitter poll. If you look to the right side you can vote there. Winner selected at 6pm today.

These are the pics with no descriptions. I want you to base your selection just on the composition. If you want to see the details behind the photo please visit the Twitter pages of the individuals who have submitted a photo. Good luck to everyone.





@suesthegrl






@suesthegrl






@suesthegrl






@praneet_katari






@patricanatalie






@nock4six






@mizzlovelippz






@michaelcacho






@m_ro






@jamiestein





@its_pinkie







@its_pinkie






@beachrockinc





@Awolczyk

No comments: