Monday

Love Songs

I thought I would create a crowdsourced Playlist from my Twitter friends. I asked them to select a "Love" song and here is the list. Enjoy! Quite the variety of choice.

@ree_i "Always" - Bon Jovi

@AmberTraffic These Arms of Mine -Otis Redding
At Last- Etta James
The Very Thought of You- Everyone
The Air That I Breathe- Hollies

@partymomma stay with you-John Legend

@Jaypishere forget you Cee-Lo
with you - chris brown

@scrcrider two less lonely people in the world by Air Supply

@kellyldewolf My song is Living on a Prayer Bon Jovi

@dezignated what's love got to do with it?! Tina Turner

@NicoleRashotte Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne

@Shawworldwide That's my kinda love song.. Tu Pac - how do you want it.

@mads_kassinger No Air Jordin Sparks

@ThatRachelH My favourite love song? "Simple", from k.d.lang's Hymns of the 49th Parallel.

@vsalus "Moonlight Mile" by the Rolling Stones

@lorettalouise Money is my bitch - Nas ... does that make me bitter
Kidding! Stolen - Dashboard Confessional (feat. Juli) is my fave

@jurego "Breathe" by Angels and Airwaves

@chieflemonhead Lucky by Jason Mraz

No comments: