Tuesday

Are you coming to DefineTO ?



What is DefineTO? I'm going to give you my own definition and define it for you. I maybe correct or totally off. I think with DefineTO it's a group of like-minded peeps through social media who take the initiative to make a difference through their social channels. This year the benefiting organization is the Remix Project. For more details of the Remix Project

I've been to this event in previous years and have always enjoyed the events. It has been an opportunity for me to really meet new friends that I actually socialize with via social channels. It's great to put a face to the person behind the avatars. It makes the event better knowing that money raised goes to a good cause too. On that note, I know the organizers have many cool things planned for that evening this coming Thursday. Numerous sponsors and surprises are planned for the evening so it looks to be a great evening of fun!

You can purchase tickets here

On that note, I'll be giving away a pair of tickets for the event courtesy of the organizers. I encourage you to come out and have fun! Details of this event and the organizers can be found on this link DefineTO.

To win a pair of tickets tweet this:

" @clickflickca I want to have fun and help support @TheRemixProject #DefineTO "

Winner will be chosen on Wednesday evening. Good luck and hope to see you all this Thursday!

No comments: