Monday

13 Mac apps that make your lives easier.

Welcome back to another week here at ClickFlick.ca. I hope you all had a great weekend. This past weekend here in Toronto was a little bit crazy with sunshine mixed with thunderstorms. Go figure! Anyways, I just want to explain a little bit about this blog/site if you are a new viewer. This site is about everything Technology and how it can make our lives easier. There are several ways for you to interact as well. After every blog post you have the opportunity to leave a "Comment". I always like to hear what you have to say. It could be good or bad comments, I take all comments with constructive criticism and use it better to shape my upcoming blogs and ideas. If you are someone that does not like to type in a comment you can also leave a voice record by just entering your email and start voicing your comments which can be heard by others that view this site. The 3rd way you can interact with me is if you follow me on Twitter. My Twitter handle is @clickflickca and I post regularly on the site about anything techonlogy-wise or just things in general. You can follow my Tweets right from my site on the right hand coloumn. I have also added the Ustream LIVE feed. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of this site you will able to see me the odd time broadcast LIVE. So I hope you continue to follow my blog. Here is a link from "SmashingApps" that showcases several Mac Apps that can make your life or workflow easier. I personally like Carbon Clone because it duplicates your computer hard drive in the event your computer fails. This particular program is also free and works similar to Time Machine on the mac. Thanks for visiting and hope to hear from my readers in the near future. For those that have left comments, I appreciate the feedback as I received them directly via email. Here is the link to the apps; SMASHINGAPPS

No comments: